JOIN US IN NOTTINGHAM
8th Annual BSB Book Festival
- 11:00 WELCOME!
- 11:15 - 12:00 WHERE TO START?
- Authors talk about the inception of a book.
- I. Beacham, Michelle Grubb, Amy Dunne
- 12:15 - 1:00 TALK TO ME: WRITING GOOD DIALOGUE
- The tricky bits of talking to each other on the page.
- Anna Larner, Brey Willows, Crin Claxton
- LUNCH: 1:00 - 2:00
- 2:15 - 3:00 DANGER, CONFLICT, UH-OH
- What makes for a good story? These authors can tell you:
- Jane Fletcher, Lesley Davis, Rebecca S. Buck
- 3:15 - 4:00 WHERE TO END?
- Happily ever after? Or happy for now?
- Robyn Nyx, Crin Claxton, Matt Bright
- 4:30 - 7:00 AUTHOR-READER AFTER PARTY AT FARADAYS (Just up the street)
- 11:00 - 11:20 PITCH SESSIONS
- (email email@example.com to sign up)
- 11:30 - 12:15 PUBLISHING BRUNCH: THE DO’S AND DON’TS
- Authors offer tips and thoughts on gettng published.
- Matt Bright, Lesley Davis, Michelle Grubb
- 12:30 - 1:15 FRESH AND FORTHCOMING
- Authors discuss their new and upcoming works.
- Anna Larner, I. Beacham, Robyn Nyx, Brey Willows, Lesley Davis, Michelle Grubb, Jane Fletcher
- 1:30 - 2:30 QUIZZICAL QUEERIOS!
- Authors versus audience! Hands on the buzzer...
- Jane Fletcher, Rebecca S. Buck, Brey Willows, Amy Dunne, Matt Bright, Lesley Davis
- 3:00 - 5:00 LAZY LUNCH
- Provided by The New Foresters * Last chance for signed books! (0.5 mile away)