I. Beacham grew up in the heart of England—a green and pleasant land, mainly because it rains so much. In search of dry places, she joined the Royal Navy and spent the next thirty-four years with a full-on successful career that took her all over the world. Now retired, she writes romance dramas and has been lucky enough that several of her books have been GCLS and RRW award finalists. Still addicted to traveling, she spends her downtime ticking countries and places off her bucket list with abandon. She loves walking and loathes cooking.
Updates and Events
- May 05, 2018 | 9th Annual Bold Strokes UK Book Festival
- Nov 03, 2017 | DIVA Literary Festival & Awards
- Oct 11, 2017 | Women's Week 2017
- Aug 05, 2017 | Brighton Pride
- Jul 13, 2017 | BSB Authors at Gay's the Word
- Jun 03, 2017 | 8th Annual Bold Strokes Book Festival (UK)