What happens when you leave your inhibitions at the door? When you’re ready for something different, something that pushes your boundaries and makes your wildest, wettest fantasies come true? What would you do if no one was watching? Or if they were? Is there something you’ve always wanted to do but were too afraid to ask for? A bit of role play? A top to someone’s bottom? That chance meeting that leads to unexpected pleasures?
Life is anything but ordinary when the lights go out and there are no rules to follow. This collection of stories by award winning authors offers fantasies as soft as silk and tough as leather. The only question is: How far will you go to make your deepest desires come true?
Have you ever fantasized about dipping into sensual waters? Tasting exotic fruit? Watching forbidden pleasures? Ever dreamed about the erotic games lesbians play when they’re far away from home?
When life becomes mundane, the best way to shake things up is by getting away from it all. On vacation, anything is possible and fantasies really can come true. Edgy, wild, and wanton encounters promise satisfaction for those ready to play while away. Join these award-winning authors as they explore the sensual side of erotic lesbian travel.
- The Lodge by Aurora Rey
- Let Go by Rion Woolf
- The Night Orchestra by Sam Ledel
- Remain Overnight by Kara A. McLeod
- XO, Beatrix by Jane C. Esther
- Green Gables and Golden Opportunities by Allison Wonderland
- Galapagos Dreams by NR Dunham
- Happy Anniversary by T.L. Hayes
- A Fantasy Getaway by Jeannie Levig
- Battle of the Bands Over Desperation Pie by Ina Brix
- Mistakes Happen by Brit Ryder
- Like a Flash Flood by T.C. Mill
- The Lay of the Land by Raven Sky
- On Her Trail by Renee Roman
- The Girl in the Taxicab by Angora Shade
- Clueless and the Tormentor do Thailand by Ali Vali
- Where It Began by Nanisi Barrett D’Arnuk
- The Piña Colada Effect by Amelia Thorpe
Sometimes the most intriguing girls are right next door—BFFs, ex-girlfriends, new girls in town, party girls, study mates, teammates, and sexy strangers. All it takes is a night out, the right moment, or an accidental kiss to discover what's been there all along—the perfect girl for a love that lasts a lifetime. Best-selling romance authors tell it from the heart—sexy, romantic stories of falling for the girls next door.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Cupcake by Georgia Beers
- Guilty Pleasure by M. Ullrich
- Hooper Street by Anna Larner
- Snow Day by Missouri Vaun
- Knocking on Haven’s Door by Brey Willows
- Gold by Giselle Renarde
- Love Unleashed by Karis Walsh
- Bat Girl by Laney Webber
- The Aisle of Lesbos by Allison Wonderland
- Kiss Cam by Lisa Moreau
- The Girl Next Door by Beth Burnett
- October Moon by Sheri Lewis Wohl
- Chemistry by Lea Daley
- Black Out by Ronica Black
- Dog Day of Summer by Kris Bryant
- The Perfect Blend by Rion Woolf
- Welcome to the Neighborhood by Aurora Rey
- Neighbors by Elizabeth Black
- Black Sheep by Nell Stark
An anthology of short fiction featuring the finalist selections from the 2017 Saints+Sinners Literary Festival.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction by Michael Thomas Ford
- Moonshine by Michael Chin
- The Gay Restaurants of New York by William Moeck
- The Gods Are Stacked Against Us by Sheila Morris
- Jesus Year by Dale Corvino
- Must Love Animals by Louis Flint Ceci
- Temporary Adhesions by P.D. Walter
- Leaves by James Penha
- Curo The Filthmonger: A Tale of Art and Survival in the Cold Embrace of Outer Space by J. Marshall Freeman
- Passing Through by John Morgan Wilson
- Obituaries by Thomas Westerfield
- The Fool by Ellis Anderson
- Oni and Marie by Debra Curtis
- Slaying the Dragon by W. C. Smith
- Beauty Marks by David James Parr
- Bear Food by Alise Wascom
College: four years when anything goes and rules are made to be broken. A time for freedom, experimentation, and guiltless pleasures. Come join the co-eds for a homecoming bash, crash a girls-only party, and enjoy study hall where the topic is Eros. From roommates with benefits to sexy sorority initiations, hot professors demanding extra credit after class and summer vacation threesomes, this collection is required reading for anyone looking to earn an A in sex-ed.
An anthology of short fiction featuring the finalist selections from the 2016 Saints+Sinners Literary Festival.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Loo Rolls by Aaron Hamburger
- Emma’s by Vince Sgambati
- Greedy Prayer by R. Dale Smith
- Mr. Sissy in Sin City by Thomas Westerfield
- The Weirding Path by Bryan Collins
- Last Dance by Darrow Farr
- The Most Unusual Sweet Potato Competition by Rich Barnett
- Discretion, 1957 by Sally Bellerose
- Trumpet in D by Jerry Rabushka
- Do Unto Others by N. S. Beranek
- Frenchy Retires by Lee Lynch
- The History Professor by Andrew Willett
- Sweet William by ’Nathan Burgoine
- Fallen Angel by Carol Rosenfeld
An anthology of short fiction featuring the finalist selections from the 2015 Saints + Sinners Literary Festival.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction by Andrew Holleran
- Gingerbread by Eric Andrews-Katz
- Wren’s Knell by Kristyn Dunnion
- Hustler Court by Frank Perez
- Maple Beach People by Lee Lynch
- What It Was Turned Ollie Queer by Mike Tuohy
- Femorph by James Russell
- Fat Hands by John Kane
- Days of Awe by N.S. Beranek
- Pageant Girl by Sam Hawk
- ’Til It Bleeds by Jerry Rabushka
- A Perfect Fit by Felice Picano
- Basketball Fever by Maureen Brady
An anthology of short fiction featuring the finalist selections from the 2014 Saints + Sinners Literary Festival.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction by Jewel Gomez
- Voodoo John by James Russell
- Mum’s the Word by Jeff Lindemann
- Eleusis by Robert Hyers
- Sample Day by Jerry Rabushka
- Stinkbug by Rich Barnett
- If On A Dark Night Two Strangers Should Come by William Hawkins
- Corset by Sally Bellerose
- The Dark Symphony by Eric Andrews-Katz
- Love Thy Neighbor by N.S. Beranek
- Beanstalk by Clifford Henderson
- Rhinestone Magic by J.R. Greenwell
- The Red Coat by George E. Jordan
Passion, lust, and desire don't have to end with "I do"...
Rediscover favorite couples as Bold Strokes Books authors reveal glimpses of life and love beyond the honeymoon in short stories featuring main characters from favorite BSB novels. New tales of eros, romance, and adventure from the boldest and the best!
An anthology of short fiction featuring the finalist selections from the 2013 Saints + Sinners Literary Festival.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction by Felice Picano
- What Took You So Long? by Vince Sgambati
- It Only Occurred to Me Later by Anne Laughlin
- Bruno's Last Supper by Jeff Lindemann
- The Favor of a Reply by Joe Landrum
- Thou Shalt Not Lie by N.S. Beranek
- In a Chamber of My Heart by Sandra Gail Lambert
- Mountainview by James Russell
- Looking for Philip by George E. Jordan
- Bucky and the Woods Cop by Jim Stewart
- Silver Pumps and a Loose Nut by J.R. Greenwell
- Stained Glass by Karis Walsh
- Sky Blue by 'Nathan Burgoine
How many people do you cross paths with on any given day? A dozen? Twenty? Fifty? Ever stop to wonder how many of them might have more in common with you than you realize? What about your mail carrier? Your Zumba instructor? Your mechanic? The girl at the cash register of the supermarket? Your waiter? The person behind you in line at the bank? The truth is, we each have contact— however fleeting—with countless people each day about whom we know little to nothing.
Join award-winning author Georgia Beers as she explores this very concept in Slices of Life, her first collection of connected short stories. Each story gives you a glimpse into the life of a character who happens to be a lesbian. Some are in love. Some are in trouble. Some are just going about their day. And at some point during that day, each character will cross paths with another, and then you’ll get a glimpse into her life.
Enter a midnight world of the supernatural—a world of vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts, and demons. A seductive world limited only by your imagination, full of dark fantasies, hidden desires, and sexy women who rule the night. Edited by award-winning editors Radclyffe and Stacia Seaman, Women of the Dark Streets presents all new tales of the paranormal from your favorite Bold Strokes authors.
By J.M. Redmann
Women. Crime. Justice. At least the search for it. On the mean streets, the back allies, the dark corners.
These are stories of tough women in hard places. The nights are long, the women are fast, and danger is always a short block or quick minute away. Edited by award winning author/editors J.M. Redmann and Greg Herren, Women of the Mean Streets is an anthology of some of the top, tough women crime writers today, noir stories with a lesbian twist.
Bold Strokes Books romance authors give readers a glimpse into the lives of favorite couples celebrating special moments "after the honeymoon ends." These short stories from Ali Vali, Clifford Henderson, Lee Lynch, Lisa Girolami, Meghan O'Brien, Nell Stark and Trinity Tam, Radclyffe, Winter Pennington, and a dozen others provide touching moments in love stories that need no introduction and also offer a special treat to those who have read the original courtships. Enjoy a new look at lesbians in love or revisit favorite characters from some of Bold Strokes Books' best selling romances.
An anthology of sensual love stories about women sharing passion, surprises, and secret desires. Discover the thrill of love as you never dreamed it could be with more than twenty selections from best-selling romance authors: Ali Vali, Cate Culpepper, Clifford Henderson, Erin Dutton, Gabrielle Goldsby, Gill McKnight, Gun Brooke, JD Glass, Jennifer Harris, JLee Meyer, Jove Belle, Julie Cannon, Kim Baldwin, Larkin Rose, Lee Lynch, Lisa Girolami, Meghan O'Brien, Merry Shannon, MJ Williamz, Nell Stark, Rachel Spangler, Radclyffe, and others.
When just one happy ending is not enough...
An anthology of passionate, sensual love stories about falling in love, being in love, and celebrating the love between women of every ageyesterday, today, and tomorrow. Discover the passion, the thrill, and the heartwarming satisfaction of love time and again with the tales from today's best-selling romance writers: Ali Vali, Cate Culpepper, Clifford Henderson, Erin Dutton, Gabrielle Goldsby, Gill McNight, Gun Brooke, JD Glass, Jennifer Harris, Jlee Meyer, Jove Belle, Julie Cannon, Kim Baldwin, Larkin Rose, Lee Lynch, Lisa Girolami, Meghan O'Brien, Merry Shannon, MJ Williamz, Nell Stark, Rachel Spangler, and Radclyffe.
Editors Stacia Seaman and Radclyffe have edited five previous anthologies together, including the Lambda Literary winner Erotic Interludes 2: Stolen Moments and the Independent Publishers Gold medal winner, Erotic Interludes 5: Road Games.
A new entry in Bold Strokes' Erotic Interludes collection, this anthology offers no-holds-barred erotica from some of today's best lesbian authors. Love on the run, in the office, in the shadows... women stealing time from ordinary life to make passion a priority, if only for a moment. Fast, furious, and almost too hot to handle.